A new experience to hit London, revolving around Bollywood, food, music, entertainment, and cocktails. If you like your food spicy and your Desi & Punjabi beats this is just for you.
Each ticket includes a bottomless cocktail hour from 12pm, a 3-course meal from Rola Wala and lots of entertainment!
Our resident DJs really turn things up and keep the party going all the way through to 5pm with the help of Bhangra inspired lip sync battles and dance-offs and even more interactive bollygoodies!
Music is provided by DJ Rugrats team Musical Movements who are renowned for their weddings, club nights and one-off specials across the UK.
We're organizing some pretty special entertainment on rotation from event to event that'll include henna artists, Indian drummers, magicians, Bollywood dancers and Raffle competitions. You've never seen anything like this before!
Time: 12 - 5pm
Music: Desi, Punjabi, Bollywood Soundtracks, Hip-Hop mash up, Rnb and party anthems.
Bottomless cocktail (12-1pm)
3 Course Meal (1pm onwards)
WE HAVE ALSO ADDED BIRTHDAY PACKAGES & HEN PACKAGES TO CHOOSE FROM, SO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THEM OUT!
MENU: provided by Rola Wala
Made from scratch using only the highest quality fresh ingredients. Flavour Fuelled Indian Street Food – an epic combination of spicy, savoury, sweet and sour – combining into something incredible!
Please let us know of any dietary requirements as soon as possible
See menu tab for details
All Bollywood Brunch ticket holders get an exclusive Buy One Get One Free meal at Rola Wala Spitalfields! Simply head to www.rolawala.com/bollywoodbrunch to claim yours!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.